Free pc to phone calls by Palcalls VOIP service ~ Free Phone Calls, Free PC calls, Free Landline calls, Make Free calls

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Free pc to phone calls by Palcalls VOIP service

  1. We are interested to post something about free pc to phone calls that will make some of my reader happy. This post is going to be a massive hit with all my readers from Phillipines, Mexico and some other countries. Wonder why? Today, I will be discussing a free pc to phone call
    solution that wil enable people from phillipines to make free calls to USA, Canada, UK, Puerto Rico, Austrlia and New Zealand.

    In fact I already discussed this free pc to phone calls provider named PalCalls however that post got ignored coz of some of the other free calling services. I hope this post will help people from certain countries to make free pc to phone calls.

    Let see how Palcalls actually work. Palcalls is based on adverising based VOIP free calls service model. In this kind of model, You see advertisements and in lieu of that make free pc to phone calls.

    Now Palcalls is currently limited to only certain countries and before you ask let me you, India is not supported. However I submitted them a feedback today insisting that they should support free pc to phone calls to india, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc.

    Lets see what Palcalls offers us at the moment,

    You can make calls to any of the following countries:

    1) US (dial 1 area code and phone number)
    2) Canada (dial 1 area code and phone number)
    3) Puerto rico (dial 1 area code and phone number)
    4) UK (dial 44(2) and area code and phone number)
    5) Australia (dial 61 and area code and phone number)
    6) New zealand (dial 64 and area code and phone number

    However there is a catch. You can make unlimited free pc to phone calls between the countries listed above. Thats great but you can't make calls to other countries listed below which palcalls support. But countries listed below can call any of the above countries but can't call any of the countries below.

    1) Mexico
    2) Argentina
    3) Costa rica
    4) Philippines
    5) South africa
    6) Malawi

    Many of you are confused by now so let me clarify this for you.

    Case1: I live in Philippines and i want to make free pc to phone calls to USA: YES I can make free pc to phone calls to usa.

    Case 2: I live in Philippines and i want to call south africa: NO i cant make free pc to phone calls to south africa.

    Case 3: I live in USA and want to call australia: YES, I can make free pc to phone calls to australia.

    hope that clarifies your doubt. I am sure most of the readers from the above countries will enjoy this offer. I am confident that it will last long and lets hope they add india, pakistan etc to the free calling country list.

    Go make free pc to phone calls at palcalls




No comments: